Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Windows 2003 fails to install on xen-unstable tip

>>> On 23.04.13 at 18:30, Tim Deegan <tim@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll have a swing at this on Thursday (though I ought also to be looking
> at ARM MMU/barrier things and the AMD/XP/TPR issue).  I have win2003
> install media and am familiar with the RT code now.

I think I understand now what unwanted side effect the move of
the invocation point of what now is rtc_periodic_interrupt() has:
It does its job too early, because the early-on filtering in
pt_intr_post() doesn't get applied anymore. I'll see whether I can
find a solution to this without going back to the old code.

Jan