Re: [Xen-devel] DomU creation causes reboot of Dom0

>>> On 27.04.13 at 19:34, OrÃun YÄldÄz<oorcun.yildiz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Recently trying to install DomU guest on top of compiled Xen 4.1.4 on
> Ubuntu 11.10(in VirtualBox environment). When installation finishes
> (successfully) it automatically reboots and also after rebooting when I do
> xm create -c /etc/xen/mydomU.cfg it reboots again. What can cause this ??

Any bug can cause this. With you reporting this to xen-devel, we
would expect you to provide the hypervisor (and kernel, just in
case) log thereof without explicitly being asked. Without that we
can't tell anything.

Besides that, you description isn't really precise either - the title
makes me understand that it's the host (i.e. Dom0) that reboots,
but your description above sounds more like it's only the DomU
that reboots. Only the subsequent reference to "noreboot" makes
clear that you indeed appear to mean Dom0/host.

Jan