Re: [Xen-devel] blktap, qdisk, xl cd-eject, and xencommons

> Thanos, do you have any idea about that?  It looks like for an empty
> cdrom, it just sets "params" equal to "" in xenstore
> (tools/libxl/libxl.c:libxl_cdrom_insert()) -- will that work for
> blktap, or cause a problem?

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with blktap/tapdisk serving CR-ROM images.

> And, can changing the the "params" change the actual disk in the
> current version of blktap?
>
>   -George

Ditto.

One thing I remember though, for VHD files "params" is not written to XenStore
at all since it's libxl itself spawning the tapdisk, so I wouldn't expect a
change in params to picked up neither tapdisk nor by blktap. But of course I'm
speculating :|