Re: [Xen-devel] Xend FD leak upon migrate receive

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 17:50 +0100, Steve Prochniak wrote:
> Xend leaks one fd each time a guest migrates to itâs server.  Iâm
> wondering if this is a known problem with a known fix, or if someone
> who knows that code better than me could point me in the right
> direction.

I'm afraid xend is basically unmaintained these days (which has caused
to become deprecated in current releases) AFAIK there aren't any people
around who know the code in any great detail.

I don't recall having heard of anything along the lines of what you
report so I don't think it is a known problem.

Ian.