Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough problems after legacy update of xen 4.1

But from what Andreas told us he's not even getting here
anymore after the small xend adjustment. As written earlier,
he'll need to add some extra printing to the physdev_map_pirq()
path.

Just tell me what I should add and I'll try to add it. If we have concluded that the change in pciif.py is valid, I can skip that part of the debugging search space. Unless you want more information from the error as of before the change.

/Andreas