Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-API] [Proposal] Additional mailing lists for specific purposes

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 18:35 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I put together a more detailed proposal on mailing list naming
> conventions at
> http://www.xenproject.org/component/content/article/80-developers/139-mailing-list-conventions.html,
>
> which I believe reflects the previous discussion on this thread. Unless
> anybody objects, I will put this proposal up for a vote with other
> governance changes from Monday.

Looks good to me. A few minor comments:

The text says everything is lower case but all the examples are upper
case...

The incoming security alert address is currently security@xxxxxxx and
I'd expect it to become security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx not
@lists.xenproject.org, is the security@ list there intended to be the
outgoing security alert list (i.e. the current predisclosure list)?
Should the predisclosure list be per-team?

I think the intention is that the invite only lists will still be
archived publicly, and this is what makes them distinct from the private
lists, is that correct?

Ian.