Re: [Xen-devel] [QEMU-traditional] ACPI AML code races with QEMU updating the vCPU count when hotplugging more than ~14 VCPUs.

> > Then if the other events are triggered we can just check the
> > gpe_state.cpus_state against what XenBus thinks and if they
> > are the same just return without doing the qemu_irq_pulse.
> >
> > Thoughts?
> Could you check if switching from level to edge handling in AML helps?
> http://git.qemu.org/?p=seabios.git;a=commit;h=9c6635bd48d39a1d17d0a73df6e577ef6bd0037c

Sadly did not help. I am thinking just to try out the outline of
the code I wrote and see how it works.

BTW, this is with the traditional Xen QEMU. I couldn't get the SeaBIOS
QEMU to work with this and I think that is b/c the XenStore monitoring
of the CPUs availability is just not there.

Ah, it might be via the QMP layer thingy. I should look in that.