Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Recently Justin T Gibbs, Will Andrews and myself have been working on
improving the Xen support in FreeBSD. The main goal of this was to bring
full PVHVM support to FreeBSD, right now FreeBSD is only using PV
interfaces for disk and network interfaces when running as a HVM guest. ...

I think should be encouraged.  We're eagerly awaiting the ability to run FreeBSD in AWS in something other than t1.micro or cluster compute instances.  Should we keep holding out hope, or will AWS make HVM available for all instance types before this happens?

-  M