Re: [Xen-devel] FreeBSD PVHVM call for testing

On mar, 2013-05-14 at 10:19 +0100, George Dunlap wrote:
> On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Roger Pau Monnà <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Recently Justin T Gibbs, Will Andrews and myself have been working on
> > improving the Xen support in FreeBSD. The main goal of this was to bring
> > full PVHVM support to FreeBSD, right now FreeBSD is only using PV
> > interfaces for disk and network interfaces when running as a HVM guest.
>
> [..]
>
> > Right now the code is in a state where it can be tested by users, so we
> > would like to encourage FreeBSD and Xen users to test it and provide
> > feedback.

Cool! :-)

> Is this something we should try to put on the Xen.org blog?

I think it definitely should... Whoever is up to write a blog post about
it, please, get in touch to me.

Soon we'll have the new mailing lists and all the stuff, but for now,
just drop me a line, and I can put the post in the pipeline.

Regards,
Dario