Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 / hypervisor hang on dom0 boot

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/HEAD/standard/x86_64/

> The other thing is that the hypervisor doesn't respond to key pressing on
> the
> serial line. This should always be working, shouldn't it?

As long as it's alive, it should.

> So I need some ideas how I can persuade the hypervisor to print a stack
> trace
> in this situation.

Perhaps only (if at all) by instrumenting the hypervisor. The
question of course is how easily/quickly you can narrow down the
code region that it might be dying in. And whether it's a hypervisor
action at all that causes the hang (as opposed to something the
DRM code in Dom0 does).

Jan