[Xen-devel] Cannot create mini-os guest for arm64

Hi Ian,

I've done the basic interfaces/framework to pass mini-os build on arm64,
which still needs lots of implementation to work properly.

Then I tried to create the mini-os guest for arm64 on Fast Model environment
to drive the following porting. (I know it must not work at present, but it
would give some feedback through the test.) However, when I tried to "xl
create" the mini-os, it reported the following errors:

Parsing config from /etc/xen/stubdom.pvlinux
xc: error: panic: xc_dom_core.c:608: xc_dom_find_arch_hooks: not found (type
xen-3.0-unknown): Invalid kernel
xc: error: panic: xc_dom_core.c:763: xc_dom_mem_init: arch hooks not set:
Internal error
libxl: error: libxl_dom.c:384:libxl__build_pv: xc_dom_mem_init failed: No such
file or directory
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:908:domcreate_rebuild_done: cannot (re-)build
domain: -3

And the stubdom.pvlinux configs is:

# Guest name
name = "mini-os.pvlinux"