[Xen-devel] 2013 Linux Plumbers Virtualization Microconference proposal call for participation

Hey folks,

We'd like to hold another virtualization microconference as part of this
year's Linux Plumbers Conference.  To do so, we need to show that
there's enough interest, materials, and people willing to attend.

Anthony and Amit have already started a wiki page for the
microconference:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013:virtualization

Please help to fill it out and add topics you're interested in
discussing or presenting, or relevant topics to current development that
you'd like others to present.  We don't need full abstracts or proposals
at this time, just enough to show that we have things to discuss and
enough people interested in attending to allocate space in the program.

If approved by the program committee we'll give precedence to proposals
that address current issues needing attention, help, or resolution.
This is also an excellent opportunity for cross-project discussions.

We're not sure when the LPC program committee will make a decision, so
please don't hesitate to add things to the wiki as soon as possible.
There's no commitment at this point though we obviously hope that many
of you will follow through with participation if this microconference is
approved.  Please feel free to forward to anyone I've missed.  Thanks,

Alex