Re: [Xen-devel] xen forum

Personally I think a public bug/issue tracker would be great. At the
moment this is somewhat handled by the distros, Debian and Ubuntu
primarily but it would be nice if there was a canonical issue tracker.

On 19 May 2013 08:16, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If the purpose of this is to raise visibility of bugs, a public bugzilla or
> similar would probably be a lot more useful than a forum.
>
> Gordan
>

> On 05/19/2013 04:09 PM, jacek burghardt wrote:
>>
>> I believe both mailing lists are great but there are so may postings
>> that many issues get missed. There are some bugs that hand never been
>> resolved because developers are unaware of it. I just setup forum for
>> xen users at sam.hebe.us/forums <http://sam.hebe.us/forums> please be
>> free to join

CTO | Orion Virtualisation Solutions | www.orionvm.com.au
Phone: 1300 56 99 52 | Mobile: 0428 754 846