Re: [Xen-devel] [Hackathon minutes] PV network improvements

On 2013-5-20 10:08, Stefano Stabellini wrote:
Hi all,
these are Konrad's and my notes (mostly Konrad's) on possible
improvements of the PV network protocol, taken at the Hackathon.

[...]

G) On TX side, do persistent grant mapping
This would only be done from frontend -> backend path.  That means that
we could exhaust initial domains memory.

I did some persistent grant mapping patch on both TX and RX sides a while ago, and could keep TX persistent and optimize it.

Thanks
Annie