[Xen-devel] Mapping HVM memory to dom0 address space

Hi,

Is it possible to map domU pages based on PFNs in that domain? Or is it
possible to get MFNs from inside of HVM?
For PV guests I can MFNs from inside of guest, then pass it to
xc_map_foreign_pages in dom0, how achieve the same for HVM?
I have PV drivers inside of that domain if that helps.

It isn't possible directly, how is most efficient way to translate a bunch of
PFNs to MFNs for a given domain? xc_get_pfn_list, or there is something better?

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski