Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] xen forum

On Wed, 22 May 2013 10:58:30 +0100, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Ian Campbell
<Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 2013-05-22 at 07:55 +0100, Gordan Bobic wrote:
Along with a wiki for documentation that is actually kept updated when features are added/removed/changed and more importantly, that clearly
states if/when obvious features are unexpectedly and conspicuously
missing

The beauty of a wiki is that anyone can edit or correct it.

We have regular documentation days where we are all (users and devs
alike) encouraged to work to improve the state of the wiki and other
documentation.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

The state of the Xen documentation base has actually improved
considerably over the last year due to this initiative.

(e.g. domU config file method of passing multiple USB devices to
domU).

I'm not sure what you are referring to here, the config file syntax is documented in docs/man/xl.cfg.pod.5 which is installed as the xl.cfg(5)
manpage. It is also available online
http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xl.cfg.5.html and referenced
from the wiki e.g. http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Man_Pages

This manpage contains:
        =item B<usbdevice=[ "DEVICE", "DEVICE", ...]>

This is a new feature for 4.3 -- 4.2 and earlier don't support
multiple USB devices (including say, a host device and an emulated usb
tablet).

Is this an xl-only feature or will it work with xl as well?

Gordan