Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM Manager shuts down

Do you mean to get that address? It is pretty well fixed (at least on PC
platforms). In fact the tpm_tis Linux driver has it hard coded in its
defaults:

enum tis_defaults {
        TIS_MEM_BASE = 0xFED40000,
        TIS_MEM_LEN = 0x5000,
        TIS_SHORT_TIMEOUT = 750,        /* ms */
        TIS_LONG_TIMEOUT = 2000,        /* 2 sec */
};

Though the pnp code in tpm_tis can take external values for
the memory base. I guess the best place to find the actual value(s)
would be in ACPI firmware (reading the _CRS).

As to your other question, I guess I never thought about whether there
could or would be more than one actual TPM on a platform. I am not sure
what that would be used for and it seems like the answer is "no" on the
surface but I could be wrong.