Re: [Xen-devel] CAP and performance problem

Hi Dario,
first of thanks for your help.
Did someone try to make a similar experiment?

Well, you said you can share info and code for this right? If you're
keen to give me a pointer to the source and the instructions on how you
run it, I guess I can give it a try.
In [1] you can find the source code.
The steps to do in order to run my application follow:
tar xvfz code.tgz
cd code
make cliSer/server
cd cliSer/
./server

The application make 20 times a matrix mutiplication. At the end, it shows the time elapsed.

If you need any info, please do not esitate.

[1] https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1wfqsFZVqJlbWxrbGhMYnJmS1k/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know,
Dario