Re: [Xen-devel] BUG: ext3 corruption in domU

Missed a reply-all...

I would guess the difference is I am using LVM with full disk
encryption. Take a look at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=705124 for the
details on exactly how I am able to recreate this bug.
In other words, I use the installer and chose the option to use full
disk encryption and LVM.
I'll be starting with the rest of the testing and data collection
which was requested shortly.