Re: [Xen-devel] BUG: ext3 corruption in domU

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Anthony Sheetz <sheetzam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Thank you. Also when you do this test, could you also provide the
>> 'xenstore-ls'
>> output from dom0? And the 'dmesg' output from the guest (or at least
>> the 'xl console <guest> | tee /tmp/log' ? That would give me and idea if
>> the frontend/backend have the right negotiation parameters.
>
> Attached is the output of xenstore-ls from dom0, and dmesg from a domU
> with kernel 2.6.32-5-xen-amd64
> Will be working on putting a 3.2 kernel in place next, testing file
> transfer, and adding the output of dmesg from that.

updated to 3.2 using
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/debian-linux-6-apt-get-install-linux-kernel-3-2/
for instructions.
During transfer of data saw this: BUG" scheduling while atomic:
kworker/0:2/10421/0x10000002
Transfer test resulted in a file which did not match md5sum. Attached
is the dmesg output from the domU.