Re: [Xen-devel] Portin Xen to other HW-platform

>>> On 29.05.13 at 16:02, klasse <claen763@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is it hard work to port Xen to a custom HW-platform (with a PPC CPU)?

A PowerPC port existed in Xen up to 3.2.x, so your best bet would
probably be to revive that one. But of course "hard" is a relative
term and depends very much on your porting experience...

> Where can I find information about this?

You'd just need to get started I guess - there's no guide to this or
anything alike.

Jan