[Xen-devel] [PVSCSI]How to unplug scsi disk simulated by Qemu, just like unplug the ide disk?

Hi all,
    My environment is xen-4.1.2 + qemu-1.2.2
        I made a pvscsi driver for Redhat guest, but I encountered a problem
that I could see two scsi disks, one was simulated by QEMU, another was
passthrough.
    Actually I want to unplug the scsi disk simulated. Any methods can solve
the problem on the qemu upstream. Thanks!