Re: [Xen-devel] Testreport Master-branch (4.3, github June 3rd, 23:15 MTZ (+2)

On Tue, Jun 04, 2013 at 12:19:32AM +0200, Daniel Mayer wrote:

>    IMPORTANT! It only went beyond "BSOD" when reducing RAM to <4GB! This is
>    only badly written on any WIKI, I found it after many frustrating hours in
>    a forum. I thought this a KVM-problem... :/ On a 64bit-host a 64-bit-guest
>    should not have these problems...?!

This might be because of the issue/bug described in the xen-devel thread:
"[Xen-devel] GPU passthrough issue when VM is configured with 4G memory"

There's also a patch in that thread, feel free to try if that fixes your issue
with >= 4GB memory for the guest.

-- Pasi