Re: [Xen-devel] some problem with XSM enable

Hi Gfaaf,
    Now I have fixed this issue. There are some problems with grub
configuration. It should append  ' flask_enforcing=1' in xen kernel and Append
'module  /boot/xenpolicy.24' in grub.
         As my try, XSM should be enabled first. Then you can enable vtpm as
docs/misc/vtpm.txt. if XSM is NOT enabled, the vtpmmgr can NOT run. Also the
let me update the vtpm.txt next week with further research. Also I want to
involve vtpm Development. Make vTPM stable and improve vTPM capability and
performance.
    I am Quan Xu (quan.xu@xxxxxxxxx), Intel engineer on Openstack cloud, Xen
vt-d passthrough, Xen vtpm and OpenAttestation.
    OpenAttestation is a open source project built on NSA's National
Information Assurance Research Laboratory (NIARL) developed Host Integrity at
Startup to
measure and report status for host platforms which contain a Trusted Platform
Module (TPM). Now I have pushed OpenAttestation to Ubuntu repo and redhat
rawhide repo, and has been integrated in Openstack to build Trusted computing
pools.  It just supports dom0 or some other native host. We can make it happen
to support trusted
computing pools of virtual machines or further research...

Quan Xu
Intel