Re: [Xen-devel] qemu upstream version in Xen 4.3.0 RC4

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] qemu upstream version in Xen 4.3.0 RC4"):
> Presumably we are going to put real commit numbers here instead of tag
> names, otherwise we need to have a test pass in the midst of the release
> process to propagate the change of tag name. We can still tag the qemu
> repo post-hoc as we do for xen.git.

For the RCs I've not being doing anything to Config.mk.

For the release we have other practical options.  We can leave in the
commit number.  We could decree in advance what versions of qemu are
going to be in 4.3.0 release and tag them well in advance.  We could
force push a change to Config.mk (which would be possible because
presumably no other changes are going to be made right before a
release so at that time staging and master will be identical).

Ian.