Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possible to add LiveBlockMigration (qemu) for xen 4.3?

On Mon, 2013-06-17 at 15:11 +0800, Bingheng Yan wrote:
> we know qemu-kvm had support the LiveBlockMigration feature already,
> so is it possible to add LiveBlockMigration feature for xen 4.3?

Xen 4.3 has been in feature freeze for months and we are nearing -rc5.
The final release is not that far off so there is no way we can add new
features at this point.

This feature (mostly libxl plumbing AFAIR) was being discussed for 4.4
though. Although I can't remember who by. If you are interested in
helping develop the feature I expect that would be most welcome.

Ian.