[Xen-devel] Issue with XSM on xen 4.3 (rc5)

I have been testing enabling XSM/FLASK in xen-4.3.0-rc5 (with a view to deciding whether or not to include it in the Fedora builds) and found an issue which might be a bug or a documentation issue.

As I read the documentation ( http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/XSM and http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/xsm-flask.txt ) a grub2 configuration along the lines of

multiboot xen.gz
module xenpolicy.24
module vmlinuz args
module initramfs.img

should work, but it gives me a backtrace which looks the same as the one I get if I miss out the xenpolicy.24 line completely. On the other hand
the configurations

multiboot xen.gz
module vmlinuz args
module xenpolicy.24
module initramfs.img

and

multiboot xen.gz
module vmlinuz args
module initramfs.img
module xenpolicy.24

do work. Should the first case work as well, or is the documentation wrong (or confusing)?

        Michael Young