Re: [Xen-devel] Release of 4.3 today?

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is 4.3 to be released today? 4.3 Roadmap says today but I think I saw
> elsewhere another test day scheduled for Friday. So are we expecting another
> RC?

Most of the guys in the UK have likely gone home by now.

However, I'll try to field this, as best I can.
4.3 is not to be released today.

There is a wiki page about the test day on Fri:
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_4.3_RC6_test_instructions

That page says that RC6 will be made tomorrow (Thu)

Hope that helps
Ben