Re: [Xen-devel] VT-d interrup remapping errata workaround

>>> On 08.07.13 at 19:11, Neil Horman <nhorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you I'll see if I can find an online version to point others to, but
> regardless, errata 61 seems to be the kicker here.  Looks like we need to add
> and new pci id to the quirk, and check for some additional revisions if that
> one
> is seen.  I'll get to it shortly.  Thanks for sending this out.  Lets hope
> this
> problem doesn't exist in even more chipsets.

Erratum 61? That doesn't require remapping to be disabled as
workaround. 62 and 69 do.

But you make a very good point regarding revisions: 62 also
applies to rev 0x12, and 69 applies to both 0x12 and 0x22.
Xen doesn't check for either of them right now. Malcolm - this
in turn means that keying off of device ID 0x342e indeed isn't
correct/complete. Are you going to be able to submit a Xen
side fix relatively soon, or shall I take care of this?

Jan