[Xen-devel] set the eflags.tf of VM

hi,all
    has anyone  set the eflags.TF of vm?
    I want to introdeuce a VM into  single-step by setting  the eflags.TF of vm, then I disassemble the bytes at RIP to figure out what's going on .
    I have set the trap flag ,but I didn't achieve what I want. First, I only get hlt,mov, rdtsc, clts, in, out . Second, the VM always  crash.
    does anyone have experience and  give me some help?