Re: [Xen-devel] Request for contact with a Intel IGD Xen Dev

  • To: Andrew Barnes <umbramalison@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:15:34 +0100 (BST)
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 11:16:09 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BAjGuyCUFDjQ6fN7yFD+kNJTkLdP/Ga2bukw0zMnwAwxBPwL8RaSWUosh1AmshzzagnVfUuLdQUAMN69oYnajhohKoMlANxzmMtX42dwhbJ03TxFqaaY4mHh7ecNighpIvHKCM38WZLbRkGiW8vdlknpO9h/8tgXysRcB61pF1Q= ;

I would have thought you were better off just posting your questions to the
list, tbh.