Re: [Xen-devel] XSAVE/XRSTOR crash resurgence in 4.3

>>> On 12.07.13 at 15:11, Ben Guthro <ben.guthro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The odd part is, that in this failing case - this machine does not
> seem to be printing these debug messages at all.
>
> Is this the only path this can go through for xsave, or are there others?

For xsave that's the only one. On systems not supporting xsave, it
would go through the (not instrumented) fxsave path instead. But
if we know that the system uses xsave, yet none of the messages
gets printed, that's also a valuable piece of information.

Jan