Re: [Xen-devel] osstest - howTo

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Mihai Bucicoiu
<mihai.bucicoiu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/16/2013 11:14 AM, Wei Liu wrote:
>>
>> Just courious, are you talking about patching Xen hypervisor on the fly?
>
> Yes.

That sounds awesome.  When can we expect patches? :-)

I haven't taken a look at osstest yet (on my list of things to do in
the next month or two), but it seems like the easiest way to use it to
accomplish what you want is to add a a line to your local RC scripts
to apply the patch on boot before networking is brought up.  Then all
the tests will be run patched.

 -George