Re: [Xen-devel] Hypervisor Migration

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:55 AM, George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you mean by 'hypervisor migration'? Â

Hi George,Â
hypervisor migration for me is the following scenario:
imagine a machine m running an hypervisor h with N guests. You want to migrate this situation on a machine n running an hypervisor i.
On top of the hypervisor i you will have the hypervisor h with its N guests. I hope it's clear now.

And at the risk ofÂsounding rude, have you tried Google?

Yes you're right, I should have explained the concept before.Â
Googling for hypervisor migration I am only able to find how to migrate the virtual machine from the hypervisor h to the hypervisor i.
This is different from my previous definition.

Cheers,