Re: [Xen-devel] Bug in xc_gntshr_munmap

On Fri, 2013-07-19 at 11:18 +0100, Vincent Bernardoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On the little program attached, xc_gntshr_munmap looks like it is not
> correctly un-sharing shared pages. Am I using these functions as they
> are intented to ?

Marek Marczykowski posted some patches back in April/May about a bug in
xc_gntshr_munmap. I'd hazard a guess you are seeing the same thing.

Unfortunately those patches still had an outstanding issue and haven't
been applied yet.

Some message ids:
<517A5FE7.9050904@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<20130508040327.91296310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<20130508040327.951AD329@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and in particular the reason it isn't applied yet:
<518A57ED.5030708@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ian.