Re: [Xen-devel] about the guest(Redhat6.3) shows white screen, but the suse, ubuntu is ok

On dom, 2013-07-21 at 22:41 +0800, butine@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> hello,Dario,

Hi,

> I have implemented the HVM guest NUMA.

Oh, really? Well, that would be really nice indeed. I'm on vacation till
Wednesday, so I'll take a look at you patch on Thursday (or even
later :-( ).

I'm Cc-ing Matt, which was also looking into it. I'm also Cc-ing Elena
which (if I understood Butine's work correctly), is looking into pretty
much the same thing, although for PV.

One thing I can already tell you is that this is a really big patch, and
it'd be really really uncomfortable to review it like this... Could you
perhaps split it into smaller patches and send a proper series?

Take a look at other patch series submissions on the xen-devel mailing
list...

> After I created the guest(Redhat6.3),it would show white screen when
> guest started.But the suse,ubuntu is ok.why??

Mmm.. No idea. :-(

Actually, I'm not even sure I understood what happens, to properly try
to help in debugging any issue, I think we'd require much more
information and some logs.

For instance, have a look here:
http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2013/06/04/reporting-a-bug-against-the-xen-hypervisor/

Nice to see that you're working on this though, and thanks for sharing
the code! :-)

Thanks and Regards,
Dario