Re: [Xen-devel] build for pv-grub stubdom

On Mon, 2013-07-22 at 00:36 +0800, IAN DELANEY wrote:
> Does this
[...]
> draw any concern from anyone?  These have been in place for a long time
> in 4.x.x. Basically portage keep a memory of any and all gcc warnings
> and lists them all in one list at the build's end. I highlighted them
> before, thought I might 'try again'.

Thanks for bringing them up.

These mostly seem to be from 3rd party code included with Xen (mostly
newlib it seems). Unless there are upstream fixes which we could
backport (or resync to a new-newlib) I don't think we care all that
much. There are also plans afoot to replace newlib with something
better, so it might not even be worth doing that.

Ian.