From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Russ Pavlicek
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:39 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen Project User Summit Call for Participation Closes July
26

Just a reminder that the Call For Participation for the Xen Project User Summit
in New Orleans on September 18 is still open for another two weeks.

We want to hear from members of the user community about their experiences with
Xen.  It might be about a case studie, Xen-based clouds, Xen-related projects,
security, best practices, or just about anything else related to Xen.  If you
have a story to tell, submit it and you may find yourself with an opportunity
to speak to your peers about it,

Just about everything you should need to know can be found here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america/program/xen-project-user-summit

Remember to submit your talk proposal by July 26.  If you have vacation time
planned in the near future, consider submitting  your proposal now so you don't
forget.

If you have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to get you answers.

Hope to see (and hear) you at the Xen Project User Summit on September 18!

Sincerely,

Russell Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist