[Xen-devel] usbdevice option and specifying a specific device

I'm trying to use usbdevice option in the config file (instead of passing USB PCI devices), and the documentation says to specify the device in the form host:xxxx:yyyy where xxxx:yyyy is the USB vendor:device ID.

Except there is a problem with this - I have two identical keyboards and mice, one set of which I want to pass to the host, and the other set which I want to pass to the guest. Since the xxxx:yyyy will be the same for both devices of each type, how can I deterministically specify which I want to keep on the host and which I want to pass to the guest?

Is there a way to use something like BusID:DeviceID instead in order to provide a more deterministic outcome?

Gordan