[Xen-devel] Crashing kernel with dom0/libxc gnttab/gntshr

Hi,

The attached program makes my kernel (3.9.9-1-ARCH, stock Archlinux kernel) crash with the attached dmesg output.

The program just shares a page from dom0 to dom0, then map the page, then unshare the page, and the unsharing makes the kernel crash. I ran into this issue while implementing a native OCaml vchan driver.

I'm very much interested in advices/help.

Cheers,

Vincent