[Xen-devel] Dear Ren Yongjie

Hi Yongjie,

I have just compiled and installed Xen 4.3-unstable changeset 26666 and Linux kernel 3.8.1, according to your specifications. However, I still cannot get success with Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD VGA passthrough.

Although in Device Manager in Windows 7 HVM domU, it says "This device is working properly" for Intel HD Graphics 4600, I can only get 16 colors. Please refer to the following screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/zaEGys4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KRZzxNZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aVyuh4W.jpg

I have attached the relevant configuration files in this email. Please check to see if there are any mistakes.

Output of sudo xl dmesg: http://pastebin.com/knN7Hdg6

Output of dmesg: http://pastebin.com/ixPuUnni

Output of sudo xl info: http://pastebin.com/JRuqi3ay

Output of sudo lspci -vvv: http://pastebin.com/YnL0zSBW

Please advise. I really hope to be able to make Intel HD Graphics 4600 IGD VGA passthrough work successfully.

Thank you very much.

--
Yours sincerely,

Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)