Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

On Aug 15, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Chen Baozi <baozich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2013, at 12:03 AM, Andrii Anisov <andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Did you face any mmc problem when booting dom0?
>>
>> After I did some io mappings, I could finally get Linux kernel booting
>> message now. But it seems it still has some problems with mmc0:
>>
>> mmc0: unrecognised SCR structure version 1
>> mmc0: error -22 whilst initializing SD card
>>
>> Chen,
>>
>> Make sure you have
>> CONFIG_MMC=y
>> CONFIG_MMC_OMAP_HS=y
>> in your linux config.
>
> Yes, I have.
>
> Actually, I ccan use this kernel to boot my board natively. So I think the
> driver is OK.

Seems I need to map more io memory... I mapped some more address. And it looks
to have some positive effects when booting dom0, though still has some problem
to open root device.

Curiously, why xen doesn't panic that I haven't mapped enough io memory?

Baozi