Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] domU hangs when mkfs over a cryptsetup mapped from a file lying on rootfs

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 06:57:31PM +0200, tVos wrote:
> Hello xen-developers,
>
> i think i found a bug, so i report now everything i did and what happened
> and what i expected below, and let you tell me if this bug is confirmed.

This looks like another issue that had been reported in the past
where the guest image was created on top of a crypted LVM. And when
they tried to scp a large file to it would hang. They were using 2.6.32
as guest and 3.5 as dom0.

But you are doing it a bit differently (I think). Could you explain to
me what is the underlaying storage for the guest? I see --dir=/media/xen.

Is that over NFS? Or is that a local file?