Re: [Xen-devel] libxl: ocaml: improve the bindings

Hi,

I'd like to ask for the patches to the libxl OCaml bindings, which I submitted
a while ago, to be considered for Xen 4.4.

I have rebased the series onto the current master branch, and there were no
conflicts. The rebased version can be pulled using "git pull
https://github.com/robhoes/xen.git hydrogen-upstream-v2-rebased".

Thanks,
Rob