[Xen-devel] Why xs_handle is not part of header rather xs.c file

Hello Xen Folks,

Why do have the structure xs_handle declared and defined in file Xs.c and not to a header file?
Was there an intention not to modify the structure externally?
If I end up copying this structure to my Application, I also need to have the list.h header file
which I believe is again not exported from Xen.
Any idea how to do this cleanly without duplicating the list.h header or anything else.
My intent of having this structure is to modify the fd and "pthread_cond_t watch_condvar;"
from this structure externally to suit my application.

Shakil