Re: [Xen-devel] bootwrapper can't be compiled for cubieboard2

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 11:59 +0800, Josh Zhao wrote:
> That's cool. Following your guide,  the u-boot can enter into hyper mode now.

Great!

I've got it to the point of dom0 failing to find a root filesystem,
which is because there is no MMC, SATA or USB driver in mainline yet --
so no storage.

I'm rather busy at the moment, so I kind of hoping that by the time I
get back to this someone will have picked up the allwinner sata driver
and made it fit upstream.

Ian.