Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] unfairness in Xen's credit scheduler

On 09/02/2013 12:35 PM, lwcheng@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi George, you may fix this problem quickly. I am stuck with some
research work in recent days and it will take a long time to wait for my
patch.. thanks!

OK, no problem. It's on my list, so it will get fixed before the 4.4 release one way or another.

BTW, convention on this list is to reply below the thing you're replying to (as I'm doing now), rather than top-posting (as you have done a few times now).

Peace,
 -George