Re: [Xen-devel] [XenARM] Xen on Samsung Chromebook

Hi Tod,
we didn't make any more progress on the Chromebook port so the page
above is the most recent information we have on it.

Honestly the Chromebook is not a good development platform, so if I were
you, I would wait for the new Arndale or buy a Cubieboard2 for which
there is an active effort in progress to port Xen to it
(http://marc.info/?l=xen-devel&m=137784689820437).

Also keep in mind that the mailing list to discuss the Xen ARM
virtualization extensions port is xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,

Stefano