Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XenGT - An Mediated Graphics Passthrough Solution from Intel

Agree. Now the repo is more to announce the project for early preview from
the community. We'll rebase to latest upstream repos when starting upstream
those bits.

> About xen patch I saw a small error, the configurazione file example
> should be done on xlexample.hvm and not xmexample.hvm.
> I saw also append seabiose's stdvgabios on hvmloader (on
> tools/firmware/hvmloader/Makefile): if I'm not wrong the vgabios are
> included automatically with seabios / upstream qemu. I have posted the
> same question long time ago and I got responded so.
> About change on tools/libxl/libxl_dm.c, it is not needed to add support
> on libxl__build_device_model_args_old function which is for qemu
> traditional but only the new one for the upstream qemu.

thanks for suggestion.

> About cpus support I see the 4th generation of core i3,i5, i7 processors
> but I didn't found nothing about xeon, there are xeon series that
> support it?

We didn't test Xeon so far, but you can expect the list to be extended
once we verified more platforms. :-)

> Thanks for any reply.

Thanks
Kevin