[Xen-devel] Support for xm create -F (sxp configuration files)

create !
title it xl lacks support for xm create -F (sxp config file syntax)

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 13:32 -0700, Matt Wilson wrote:

> Live migration between a system running xend to a system that doesn't
> support xend would be a nice-to-have. That probably means some support
> for SXP parsing either in libxl or in some compatibility tool.

Matt mentioned elsewhere that they use "xm create -F" which takes a
configuration file in the xend sxp format (I had no idea this option
existed).

I don't think we really want to be adding SXP code to xm but perhaps we
can produce a conversion tool?

Matt, can you provide some examples of the actual SXP you care about, we
obviously don't want to be worrying about the bits which aren't actually
used.

Ian.